Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Keyword Roundup, Volume 9

Here are the most recent search terms people have used to get here and the entries those terms yielded, plus my comments:

Craigslist New Kids on the Block - New Kids on the Block weekend, part 2.

you must have bought a Heidi, what does this phrase mean? - main page. Ask my husband, United Kingdom.

Renée mature feet, mature feet, feet tube mature, and Renée mature - Keyword Roundup, Volume 6, Keyword Roundup, Volume 8 and main page.

McDonalds shakes vegan?, vegan shakes, vegan shamrock shake, vegan shamrock shakes, vegan shamraock shake, shamrock shake vegan, vegan mint shakes, and shamrock shake vegetarian - Vegan Shamrock Shakes and Keyword Roundup, Volume 2. Everybody wants to make these at this time of year. Tons of hits for this!

mature blogspot.com, mature.blogspot.com, mature blogspot, Lola mature blogspot, blog mature, German mature blogspot, Frenchmature, office matures blogspot, and mature.blogspot - twenty-nine visitors from Australia, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Egypt, England, Finland, France, Germany, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Morocco, Norway, Spain, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States read the main page, Keyword Roundup, Volume 6, Keyword Roundup, Volume 7, and Keyword Roundup, Volume 8.

bigboobs.blogspot.com and bigboobs.blogpost.com - Keyword Roundup, Volume 6 and main page. How YOU doin', Saudi Arabia and Dallas?

my husband is Jamaican - My husband went to Jamaica and all I got was this picture of him looking goofy. Congrats on that, Florida. Is he on the bobsled team?

quit being younger than me you bitch! and quit being younger than me you bitch card - Keyword Roundup, Volume 2.

chicken and rice soup from scratch - Soup from scratch: "chicken" and rice.

Glinda crown template - Keyword Roundup, Volume 6.

vestito carnevale Heidi - Keyword Roundup, Volume 8. I'll be honest, Italy: I have no idea what this means.

Milwaukee mommy recipe - Keyword Roundup, Volume 7 and main page.

mature tube, sorted tube, matures Germany tube, and sorted mature tube - Keyword Roundup, Volume 6 and main page.

my husband likes my cooking meal - Sometimes my cooking looks like baby diarrhea but I promise it is far more delicious.

Heidi hotel silence beach resort side - main page.

Heidi Renée - main page.

how 2 sxy txt and tit day text msg - SXY TXT MSG. There's a Tit Day? When? And how did I miss this?

braces retainer - Eff My Life.

hot sexy bigboop - main page. I am two out of those three things... but I'm not sure which.

siemmering Krups XP - January 2009 archive page.

lonely cat lady - Because I am a lonely cat lady...

ms reene - main page.

Heidi mature bed water - main page.

lonelywife.com - main page.

desperate to pee vol. 1 - Keyword Roundup, Volume 8.

Wii Fit age test - Fatty Fat and the Wii Fit.

Georgia peach recipe Cheesecake Factory - Keyword Roundup, Volume 3.

old school costume - Old-school Halloween costume time.

Barbie-esque prom dress - Golf and Hearts.

blogspot.com me and my sister - main page.

popcorn vendor costume - Keyword Roundup, Volume 7.

2 comments:

Samsmama said...

Oh, lonely cat lady. At first I thought it said "Heidi mature bed wetter" and I was concerned.

I don't even know how to do that...

Heidi Renée said...

I would much rather be a cat lady than a bed-wetter.