Sunday, July 10, 2011

photobooth fun

As I mentioned previously, one of the highlights of my sister's wedding reception was the photobooth. I only managed to get in there three times in between dinner, dancing, and socializing. I wish that I'd had more time!

All five of the bridesmaids. Of course we did deuces and kissy faces!

I love these girls.



















I had to teach my mom deuces.






















The love of my life already knew how to throw his deuces. My sunburn really shows in this strip. Oh, did it hurt! It's my fault for not putting on sunblock before going outside for the professional pictures. We were probably only out there for an hour, though--that's how easily I burn! When I took off my necklace later that night, I had a ridiculous white silhouette where it had been covering my skin.

6 comments:

Maris(In Good Taste) said...

Very cute!

Maris(In Good Taste) said...

Very cute!

Jessica (Bayjb) said...

The wedding looks like so much fun! I love the photos.

Anonymous said...

Photo booths are incredibly cute!!!! Very "The Wonder Years"!

Cary McNeal said...

Fun. Where are the boob shots?

the V said...

where I come from, your mom just flipped me the bird. Love it!