In the time I've been gone, I have:
- Gone to Six Flags Magic Mountain twice.
- Made appearances at Saddle Ranch and the Universal City Hilton again. I enjoyed both of these even more than the first time. (There was debauchery, but I'm told that certain visitors to this blog don't want to read about that. Should we put it to a vote?)
- Been metal detector-wanded and frisked for concealed weapons (at Saddle Ranch).
- Found a veterinarian here and taken Jasper in for his introductory
traumatizingphysical. It cost half what it did in Massachusetts. My cat costs spreadsheet was so proud of me.
- Clogged the toilet with kitty litter so badly that it sent a geyser of poopy water pouring out onto the bathroom floor.
- Steam cleaned the bathroom, entryway, and kitchen floors--the latter two for good measure since they're near the former.
- Been deluged with angry e-mails about maple syrup. Seriously. My job is bizarre sometimes.
- Gone to Preferred Outlets in Tulare and spent a dollar amount equal to my weight at the Gap Outlet. I am a coupon master. I am also now in possession of enough clothing to dress for hot weather year-round. Moving to a different climate is expensive.