Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hovering!


After being awake for more than 32 hours straight, seeing that picture this afternoon sent me into near-hysteria. I still crack up every time I look at it. Jason has been looking over at me and shaking his head all evening.

I managed to stay awake all night long, and after my EEG this morning, we went to Starbucks and I caught my second wind. I eventually took a nap for a couple of hours after Jason went to work, but then he got home, so naptime was over. Since then, I've washed the EEG goo out of my hair, enjoyed some delicious Taco Bell (because Jason thought I looked too tired to cook), and guffawed repeatedly at the hovercats.

Seriously, look at them! Hovering!

I think I need to go to bed.

4 comments:

Bev said...

I'm not even sleep-deprived and I think that pic is hysterical!

Glad it went well. Sleep well this weekend. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Funny:)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!