Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fourthiversary 2010

It's the fourth of July! It's our anniversary! It's Fourthiversary time!

You might recall that I was borderline apoplectic about what to get Jason as an anniversary gift. Well, never fear, I came through as I always do and threw together a collection of things to make his little geeky punk heart go pitter-pat.

First, a few pairs of his most favorite ridiculously expensive underwear, Nautica boxer briefs. I took that picture of him a few minutes ago. Swearsies.

Next, the new Dropkick Murphys album, Live on Lansdowne, since we can't go to any of their West Coast shows this summer.

And finally, I broke down and got him a new Playstation 3 game, God of War III. I know I'm thrilled about it. Or something.

And, um, stop looking at that model's package, because I have something way better.

Seriously.

Jason came through in a major way this Fourthiversary, because when I woke up this morning, he presented me with these:
Oh em gee. He was listening all of those times I sat next to him on the couch rattling off a list of all of the sugarplums that dance in my head! Best. Husband. Ever!

Later on we're going to dinner at P.F. Chang's, then to Chukchansi Park to see the Fresno Grizzlies minor league baseball game and the post-game fireworks.

And with that, I have to go get gorgeous.

Happy 4th, everyone!

6 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

Happy Anniversary and Fourth of July, girly! And rock those earrings! Beautiful! You deserve them! Good job hubby!

Angela Noelle said...

Woohoo!!! What a fun anniversary :) Here's to many more!

Jamie said...

Sooooo preeettttyyyy. Happy Fourthiversary!

shortmama said...

Sounds like you both scored! Happy anniversary!

Cary McNeal said...

Happy anniversary. Sounds like you both treat each other very well. Congrats on 4 years.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am late! Happy Anniversary! So happy that you got earrings and celebrated in the BEST fashion possible and ate at PF Changs!!!