Wednesday, November 11, 2009

We know we're cute, but you don't need to be acting all catarazzi on us all the time.

Happy Veterans Day! I've been busy missing my man in uniform today, but these videos of soldiers reunited with their doggies made me smile (...and sob).

I mentioned that the cats love our "office" bed... Well, here's proof:





Jacob says, "OK, lady, enough with the pictures already. We know we're cute, but you don't need to be acting all catarazzi on us all the time. Either pick me up or get into the kitchen and feed me."

My bad, dude.

The funny thing is, all three cats prefer to be in whatever room I'm in. When I leave my desk for the day, they migrate into the living room on my heels... and then promptly find a spot and go back to sleep. When I head to our bedroom for the night, it's the same. They orbit me.

It's nice to have little somebodies to make me feel loved.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must make a confession. I have NO IDEA what the rest of your blog post says. I just bawled my eyes out, while simultanously laughing, watching those dog (and kid) videos of them greeting their Daddies!! PRICELESS!!!

Jamie said...

My cats mass migrate with me too, except Eowyn who exclusively follows Anton.

Bayjb said...

I can just imagine your cats following you around like your catentourage. Awesome.