Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Guys, where are we?

If you're anything like me you know where you'll be tonight: ensconced in front of the TV, remote clutched in your hot little hands to prevent anyone (cat or husband) from changing the channel between 8 and 11 p.m.

Except make that 6 to 11 p.m. for me because my boyfriend Tom Izzo and his merry band of ballers will be on the teevees before that. And also the Red Wings are playing in San Jose tonight so I'll have to switch over to that while ABC is paying the bills. Not to mention my regular Tuesday night lineup of American Idol and The Good Wife. What did I do before I had a DVR?




I love Lost. We are so buying the full series set when it comes out on Blu-ray.

3 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

I AM SO PUMPED!

Bayjb said...

SO EXCITED! Lost on Blu Ray would be bananas. I love that show!

CIP said...

Ahhh, what did you think?! It was SO crazy.