Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2 in the Morning

I had a dream this morning that I was in my bed, the top bunk of a set of bunkbeds, at my dad's old apartment in Lansing. It has been years since he lived there, but I was my current age. I was going to a New Kids on the Block concert, so Daddy gave me a gift: a New Kids album! It was on a record, and it was an album from 1994 that I had never seen before. Some of the writing on it was in Turkish, and none of the song titles were familiar. Now, I obviously don't speak Turkish, but I knew that's what it was. I was very excited.

I woke up suddenly when Jacob knocked my entire jewelry box off of my dresser. That little shit. I really would have liked to have more of that dream.

The picture is from my eighth birthday, I think. See what a good little NKOTB fan I am?

And here's the dream disrupter:




Note: 2 in the Morning is one of my favorite songs on the new NKOTB album.

No comments: