Monday, March 30, 2009

insert the sound of a baby crying here

Not my baby. Someone else's:



You may have noticed that I am a Michigan State fan (and by the way, Spartan basketball FOR THE WIN!). This kid's parents are raising her right. If and when I have kids I plan to do the same. The only way that could be better is if the baby were in a nativity scene, because then I could say that the University of Michigan makes the baby Jesus cry.

You know what else makes Jesus cry? Moving clear across the country.

New Kids on the Block will be in Manchester, New Hampshire tomorrow night, but can I go? NOOOOOO. Because I have to move to California the next day. The good news is that they will be in Fresno on April 16. And if my husband is a good boy he will make the necessary arrangements because HELLO? He lost his WEDDING RING and I WAS NOT MAD.

I've been scrambling around trying to get my affairs in order for moving day. Wednesday. As in the day after tomorrow. It's a good thing that I don't have to pack anything myself, because I've been very, very busy preparing some important people for the trip.

Plant (pronounced Plaaahnt; #87-91 of my 100 Things), for one.

Before:



After:



And also Jasper, who was determined to eat his own hairball:



So who thinks Plant will survive the cross-country car trip?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just about peed my pants at the baby video! That is hilarious!

And Plaaaaahnt looks very nice with a haircut. Hope you have a great cross-country travel!!!

Anonymous said...

That video is the BEST EVER.

Bayjb said...

Plant will survive :) Stinks you miss the concert but at least it's for "good" reason :)

Allie said...

I'm am sharing this video with everyone I know from MSU - Hilarious!

Good luck with the move!