Monday, February 23, 2009

Keyword Roundup, Volume 8

These are the words and phrases that people have searched for to get to my blog, and the entries they found. All spelling and grammar errors have been left intact.

Special thanks to Cary of List of The Day for making me his "Friend of LOTD of the Day" and directing you fine people to my self-titled slice of the Interwebs.* (Don't worry, I'm no Miss Cleo. My Statcounter tells me that List of the Day is from whence you all came.) Now go forth and search for weird things. You might just make some little blogger's day by clicking through to his/her blog, you nasty perverts.

sorted mature tube - main page.

feetfair tube - Keyword Roundup, Volume 5.

Renée mature feet - Keyword Roundup, Volume 4.

Renée feet - main page. What is it with you people and tubes and feet?

SC Johnson or S.C. Johnson or Johnson Wax - Keyword Roundup, Volume 7.

chicken and rice soup from scratch and chicken and rice soup from scractch - Soup from scratch: "chicken" and rice.

www.office-matures.blogger.com - main page.

Glinda the Good Witch crown - Keyword Roundup, Volume 3.

vestito carnevale Heidi - main page.

mature.blogspot, mature blogspot, matureblogspot, Renée mature, and mature blogspot.com - twelve visitors from Egypt, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, and Saudi Arabia read Keyword Roundup, Volume 4, Keyword Roundup, Volume 5, Keyword Roundup, Volume 6, and the main page.

Renée costumes - Old-school Halloween costume time.

rent pascal, water help to loss weight, vacuum cleaner blogspot, 100 things challenge - 100 posts, 100 things.

Thai food diarrhea and looks like diarrhea - Sometimes my cooking looks like baby diarrhea but I promise it is far more delicious.

golf and hearts - Golf and Hearts. Direct hit! Direct hit! I'm the second result for this phrase.

the next Dropkick Murphys concert in Scotland - Anniversary fun: Maine mini-moon and Dropkick Murphys concert.

is there dairy in McDonalds shakes - Vegan Shamrock Shakes. Yes, there is. Blech.

back to big boobs alert mainpage - Keyword Roundup, Volume 4. This is boob central, Istanbul.

desperate to pee - Keyword Roundup, Volume 7. The person in Serbia who googled this stuck around for two minutes and 33 seconds. Interesting.

my wedding bladder bursting pee - main page. I hope you got your Spanx off in time, Québec.

bigboops blogspot - main page. Boops, huh, Indonesia?

Heidi Renée and Ms Renée - main page. That's me!

morning is here sunshine - Good morning sunshine! Here is my breakfast.

how not to be a loney wife - Just another lonely wife post.

shamrock shakes vegan - Vegan Shamrock Shakes


* Brought to you by Al Gore.

3 comments:

Bayjb said...

Wow they make vegan Shamrock Shakes? I learned something new today.

Heidi Renée said...

Unfortunately, no. But I make them vegan!

Samsmama said...

Congrats on your shout out on LOTD. I've read your blog before, because some of your comments you've left on LOTD have made me laugh out loud.

That kitty is stinkin' cute!