Friday, January 9, 2009

Keyword Roundup, Volume 5

I wasn't planning to post another one of these so soon, but the keyword activity log in Statcounter has been all abuzz this week.

These searches have brought people from far and wide to this little blog:

Wii Fit assessment - Fatty Fat and the Wii Fit. This IP address was in Vietnam.

mature.blogspot.com - Keyword Roundup, Volume 4. Spain. OK, so that's not even my URL.

cruelty free Hello Kitty engagement ring - main page. Texas. Um, I hope you are eight years old. But bonus points on the cruelty-free part.

mature blogspot - I got this twice, on different days. The first time, someone in Poland got to the main page. The second time, someone in Italy got to Keyword Roundup, Volume 4. Sorry, you Euro-pervs, there is no "mature" content on this blog. As a matter of fact, it's the complete opposite.

see boobs in school picnic - Old-school Halloween costume time. India. I don't know what kind of school you're looking for, but try Michigan State. That's where my boobs came from.

vegan shakes - Vegan Shamrock Shakes. New York.

stupid renee fatty .com - Fatty Fat and the Wii Fit. New York. Too many shakes?

morning is here good morning is here sunshine is here - Good morning sunshine! Here is my breakfast. Poland.

Renée baby name - main page. California.

new the on block kids Renée - As if I needed another reason to love New Kids on the Block... Minnesota. Dyslexic a little?

French mature blogspot - main page. Finland.

ms Renée feet fair - main page. Connecticut, Hartford Public Schools, no less. I suggest not sending your kids to school in sandals.

food that looks like diarrhea - Sometimes my cooking looks like baby diarrhea but I promise it is far more delicious. That entry is the top result for that phrase. I'm so... honored? Disappointed? Grossed out?

diamond Renée tube - main page.

mass bunny exodus means - The Mass-exodus begins. Australia. Another top result. I couldn't tell you what a mass bunny exodus means. Probably that they didn't like it where they were and moved on in search of carrots.

old school outfit - Old-school Halloween costume time. Netherlands.

to get bang-banged... - Sometimes my cooking looks like baby diarrhea but I promise it is far more delicious. Italy. This is all because of Cary's comment.

chicken and rice soup from scratch - Soup from scratch: "chicken" and rice. Next time I make this I'm going to add a dash of soy sauce if I don't have enough vegetable stock.

Why do people search for such weird stuff? Whatever happened to Googling "Britney Spears crotch shot" and such? Doesn't anyone do that anymore?

2 comments:

Cary McNeal said...

Glad to do my best to bring the best and brightest to your blog, HR.

boobs sex vagina gang-bang sex boobs sex BJ boobs

That should bring a few more.

Heidi Renée said...

You are too kind.