The Random Blogette gave me this award the other day. Thank you, lovely lady!
The terms of the award are that I have to list 10 random things about myself and pass the award on to 10 other people.
I'm in a giving mood today, so I'm going to pass the award on to you. Yes, you, random reader! If you're in the mood to share 10 things about yourself, consider yourself awarded.
10 Random Things About Heidi Renée
- I wash a load of urine-soaked towels every morning because our diabetic kitty Jasper has refused to use the litter box ever since getting a bladder infection last month. Instead of doing his business in one of our FIVE litter boxes, he goes on the floor next to the boxes. I had the brilliant idea to set out towels in his usual spots so that I could just toss them in the wash instead of cleaning up puddles. He goes through 5-8 towels every day. Yes, we will be taking him back to the vet soon.
- This morning I saw the lowest number on the scale that I have seen in a while. It still started with a two, but I'm hopeful that my exercises are making a difference. It might also just be because we didn't have any dinner last night. Whatever the case, smaller numbers are better numbers, so I'm going to let Jillian Michaels keep spanking my butt.
- Jason is so cute when he falls asleep. He was snoozing next to me on the couch earlier and I had to make my creepy self stop watching him.
- I find Robert Downey, Jr. incredibly attractive these days. Sherlock Holmes? Yes please! If Jason wants to see Iron Man 2, I'll go willingly.
- I have to work this weekend, which means I get to sleep in tomorrow.
- Remember how my stylist sent me a coupon for hair coloring in the mail a couple of months ago? I got another one for a discounted cut with color the other day and it's valid for the entire month of May. I don't know if I'll be able to hold out this time.
- Jason and I use the same deodorant.
- I need to cut the grass again.
- I really don't like wine.
- I really need to go to bed, but I know that as soon as I turn off the light Jasper will start chasing Jacob around the house and I'll have to get up again to separate them.