Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Keyword Roundup, Volume 2

Here are the most recent search terms people have used to get here, and the entries those terms yielded, plus my comments:

shamrock shake recipe, vegan and vegan shamrock shake - These both went to Vegan Shamrock Shakes.

chili with beans looks like diarrhea, diarrhea looks like rice, what looks like diaherria, and what looks like diarrhea - These all went to Sometimes my cooking looks like baby diarrhea but I promise it is far more delicious. This entry was the fourth result for that first phrase. Great. Now anytime anyone Googles diarrhea, they'll get linked to my blog. (Here's a picture of my vegan chili. Does it look like a loose deuce to you?)

Obama jif - This went to the main page. The President-elect plus peanut butter? Sounds good to me.

renee joyeux - Joyeux anniversaire.

costume time - Old-school Halloween costume time

heidirenee.blogspot.com - Main page, obviously. Hello, Potterville, Michigan. Do I know you?

renee golf - Golf and Hearts

school halloween 2008 - Old-school Halloween costume time

old school boobs - Old-school Halloween costume time Mine are 26 years old, thank you very much.

do raccoons eat pine cones? - Surgery, travel, and baby raccoons, oh my! From my experience, they do not. They prefer cat food.

heidi renee - Main page. Hello, Denmark.

mixed drink georgia peach from cheesecake factory - Joyeux anniversaire. An excellent choice by a drinker in Denver.

barber shops in grand rapids do black hair and stay open late - Main page. Can't help you there, Hampton Bays, New York.

birthday card; quit being younger than me you bitch! - Old-school Halloween costume time. An excellent card, Lansing, Michigan. Are you related to me, by any chance?

cholesterol wii fit - Fatty Fat and the Wii Fit. Somebody in Korea feels my pain.

My final thought: I should change the name of this blog to The Boobs and Diarrhea Blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh God I can't stop laughing at "old school boobs". Whaaa----???? LOL

Cary McNeal said...

Once again I must admit that the boobs one was me. By "old school boobs" I meant natural ones, not implants. Real boobs are old skool, yo.

Maris said...

OK - remind me not to read your blog before I eat a meal! LOL.